AANC Leadership Lyceum - Accepting Applications!
AANC Leadership Lyceum
The AANC Leadership Lyceum is a series of programming aimed at identifying, training, and empowering emerging leaders within AANC.
Criteria & Qualifications
Each Lyceum class will be a maximum of 14 participants per year.
All owner/operator Lyceum participants are nominated by their local association. AANC's President may appoint 1 additional participant, and the AANC State Suppliers Council may appoint up to 3 supplier participants.
Lyceum participants should be actively involved with their local association and have served at least 2 years on a committee. Additionally, Lyceum participants should not currently be or previously have served on the AANC Board of Directors.
There is no cost to the owner/operator participant for the Leadership Lyceum Program. There is a cost of $250 for each supplier participant.
Participants (or their Affiliate/Company) are responsible for all travel and lodging costs.
Timeline & Program Curriculum
Additional information including registration will be available in late 2019.
- January 2020 - Association Management & Leadership
- March 2020 - Legislative Advocacy
- May 2020 - Leadership in Multifamily + Graduation
Program Session & Nomination Form Available Here
We are now accepting nominations through September 30, 2019.
- Owner/Operator Members: please contact your local apartment association to express your interest in being nominated.
- Supplier Members: please contact the AANC State Suppliers Council to express your interest in being nominated.
Pictured are participants from the inaugarul AANC Leadership Lyceum Class. (Standing the back row: Latoya Patterson, Thomas White, Maria Barker, Kym Shoults, Chris Webster, Jr., Lynn Ackerman; Sitting in front row: Susan Passmore, Ken Szymanski, Teresa Sandman)