AANC Leadership Lyceum
The AANC Leadership Lyceum program is a prestigious education series aimed at identifying, training, and empowering emerging leaders within AANC.
CLASS OF 2021
Brian Brand (Guardian Construction)
Stephanie Caudill (Stealth Monitoring)
Heather Gonzalez (Morganton Management)
Jesse Jenkins (Valet Living)
Michelle Jordan (Burkely Communities)
Kelli Lea (Greystar)
Bethany Lykins (BSC Holdings)
Chris Moffett (Middleburg Management)
Elizabeth Riley (The Liberty Group)
Franklin Rodriguez (Blue Ridge Companies)
Kena Sims (Carlisle Residential Properties)
Karen Spaid (Pinnacle)
Deidre Wilson (Blue Ridge Companies)
CLASS OF 2021 SPONSORED BY
2021 Timeline & Program Curriculum
Click the blue button below program session information.
- January 2021 - Association Management & Leadership
- March 2021 - Legislative Advocacy
- October 2021 - Leadership in Multifamily
Criteria & Qualifications
Each Lyceum class will be a maximum of 14 participants per year.
All owner/operator Lyceum participants are nominated by their local association. AANC's President may appoint 1 additional participant, and the AANC State Suppliers Council may appoint up to 3 supplier participants.
Lyceum participants should be actively involved with their local association and have served at least 2 years on a committee. Additionally, Lyceum participants should not currently be or previously have served on the AANC Board of Directors.
There is no cost to the owner/operator participant for the Leadership Lyceum Program. There is a cost of $250 for each supplier participant.
Participants (or their Affiliate/Company) are responsible for all travel and lodging costs.
- Owner/Operator Members: please contact your local apartment association to express your interest in being nominated for the Class of 2021.
- Supplier Members: please contact the AANC State Suppliers Council to express your interest in being nominated for the Class of 2021.
2021 Leadership Lyceum Sponsor
Charlotte, NC 28204 704-970-3900