AANC Leadership Lyceum
Developing emerging leaders within AANC!
The nomination window is open for the Class of 2022!
The AANC Leadership Lyceum program is a prestigious education series
aimed at identifying, training, and empowering emerging leaders within AANC.
Criteria & Qualifications
- Each Lyceum class will be a maximum of 14 participants per year.
- All owner/operator Lyceum participants are nominated by their local association.
- AANC's President may appoint 1 additional participant.
- The AANC State Suppliers Council may appoint up to 3 supplier participants.
- Lyceum participants should be actively involved with their local association and have served at least 2 years on a committee.
- Lyceum participants should not currently be or previously have served on the AANC Board of Directors.
- There is no cost to the owner/operator participant for the Leadership Lyceum Program.
- There is a cost of $275 for each supplier participant.
Participants (or their Affiliate/Company) are responsible for all travel and lodging costs.
- Owner/Operator Members: Contact your local apartment association to express your interest in being nominated for the Class of 2022.
- Supplier Members: Contact the AANC State Suppliers Council to express your interest in being nominated for the Class of 2022.
2022 Timeline & Program Curriculum
Click the blue button below program session information for more details.
- January 2022 - Association Management & Leadership
- March 2022 - Legislative Advocacy
- October 2022 - Leadership in Multifamily
CLASS OF 2021
Brian Brand (Guardian Construction)
Stephanie Caudill (Stealth Monitoring)
Heather Gonzalez (Morganton Management)
Jesse Jenkins (Valet Living)
Michelle Jordan (Burkely Communities)
Kelli Lea (Greystar)
Bethany Lykins (BSC Holdings)
Chris Moffett (Middleburg Management)
Elizabeth Riley (The Liberty Group)
Franklin Rodriguez (Blue Ridge Companies)
Kena Sims (Carlisle Residential Properties)
Karen Spaid (Pinnacle)
Deidre Wilson (Blue Ridge Companies)
AANC Leadership Lyceum Alumni
Class of 2020: Chris Fortune, Rachel Garavito Young, Stephanie Hovis, Betsy Kirkpatrick, Jessica Kiser, Cindy Nitschke, Jennifer Pittman, Jay Rawls, Christopher Smith, Leah Vinansky, Stacey Wilfong
Class of 2013: Lynn Ackerman, Maria Barker, Susan Passmore, Latoya Patterson, Teresa Sandman, Kym Shoults, Ken Szymanski, Chris Webster, Jr., Thomas White