AANC Leadership Lyceum
Developing emerging leaders within AANC!
The AANC Leadership Lyceum program is a prestigious
education series aimed at identifying, training,
and empowering emerging leaders within AANC.
INFORMATION COMING SOON!
2023 Timeline & Program Curriculum
Click the blue button below program session information for more details.
- January 2023 - Association Management & Leadership
- March 2023 - Legislative Advocacy
- April 2023 - Leadership in Multifamily
AANC Leadership Lyceum Alumni
2021: Brian Brand, Stephanie Caudill, Heather Gonzalez, Jesse Jenkins, Michelle Jordan, Kelli Lea, Chris Moffett,
Elizabeth Riley, Franklin Rodriguez, Kena Sims, Karen Spaid, Deidre Quick
2020: Chris Fortune, Rachel Garavito Young, Stephanie Hovis, Betsy Kirkpatrick, Jessica Kiser, Craig Nardi,
Cindy Nitschke, Jennifer Pittman, Jay Rawls, Christopher Smith, Leah Vinansky, Stacey Wilfong
2013: Lynn Ackerman, Maria Barker, Susan Passmore, Latoya Patterson, Teresa Sandman, Kym Shoults,
Ken Szymanski, Chris Webster, Jr., Thomas White
Criteria & Qualifications
- Each Lyceum class will be a maximum of 14 participants per year.
- All owner/operator Lyceum participants are nominated by their local association.
- AANC's President may appoint 1 additional participant.
- The AANC State Suppliers Council may appoint up to 3 supplier participants.
- Lyceum participants should be actively involved with their local association and have served at least 2 years on a committee.
- Lyceum participants should not currently be or previously have served on the AANC Board of Directors.
- There is no cost to the owner/operator participant for the Leadership Lyceum Program.
- There is a cost of $285 for each supplier participant.
Participants (or their Affiliate/Company) are responsible for all travel and lodging costs.