RESOURCES NAA'S GUIDANCE AANC COVID-19 Response Informative Webinars
We will continue to update this page as information becomes available. Please check back frequently for new updates.
Please note, it is important to consult with your employer about specific prevention, containment,
and operational protocols. AANC is not a governing authority and no information provided should
be misconstrued as legal or operational advice.
Latest NC Order Updates: Governor Roy Cooper extended North Carolina’s statewide residential eviction moratorium through June 30th (Executive Order 206), following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)’s recent extension of a nationwide moratorium. He also issued Executive Order 207 expediting the processing of unemployment insurance claims and will stay in effect through June 30 as well. Continue reading...
Revised CDC Declaration Form: The CDC has revised the Declaration form indicating the new expiration of the CDC declaration moratorium as of 1/31/21. Click here for Revised Form
COVID-19 Resident Assistance Programs
View state and local programs.
AANC FAQ: Eviction Moratorium & Liability
Click here for a resource to navigate the ending of the CARES Act Eviction Moratorium.
- Access the COVID-19 Rental Housing Support Resources
As part of the COVID-19 Rental Housing Support Initiative, the following resources are now available to help you, your employees and your residents survive and thrive during the pandemic and beyond: Mental Health Resource Library like isolation and resiliency; Industry facts like the Myth Quiz to test your knowledge and 6 Smart Reasons to Rent; Liability Resource Library like maintenance, business continuity and business reopening; and e-book on Employer’s Guide to COVID-19 and Emerging Workplace Issues.
- COVID-19 Rental Housing Support Initiative
- State and Regulatory information for NC: Details here.
North Carolina Coronavirus Hotline: 866-462-3821 - or you can call 211.
Text information/updates are also available. To sign up, text COVIDNC to 898211.
- State & Local Resident Assistance Programs
- North Carolina COVID-19 Resources for Renters Facing Eviction
- Assistance Resources: Provided by the NC DPS Division of Emergency Management.
- Paycheck Protection Program FAQ
- State and Regulatory Information
- NC Emergency Management Process
- BBB Tips on COVID-19
- News & Observer: All COVID-19 related resources
- NCDHHS: COVID-19 Information
- American Heart Association CEO Round Table
- NCDHHS: COVID-19 County Map
- Coronavirus Outbreak: What Real Estate Managers Need to Know
- IREM® Pandemic Guide for Real Estate Managers
Info to share with your residents:
- Current Stay at Home Ordinances in NC
- CDC: Recommendations for Residents
- CDC: What do you need to know?
- COVID-19 in the Apartment Community: How to Stay Safe
NAA's RESOURCES & GUIDANCE
Best Practices for Virtual School Impact on Membership
Operational Best Practices
Guidance on how to keep safe while keeping your business running during these challenging times.
- Rent Collection
- Resident Exposure
- Free Form for Rent Relief Requests
- Resident Engagement
- Off-Campus Student Housing
- Other Resources
Advocacy, Regulatory & Legal
Information on the federal, state and local laws and regulations in response to COVID-19.
Daily and weekly webinars updating you on a broad range of industry topics.
Economic & Impact Reports
Bi-weekly updates on economic forecasts and impacts of the coronavirus on the national economy.
Media & Media Coverage
How to handle media requests and coverage of NAA in the media.
COVID-19 Resources from NAA’s Supplier Partners
- National Suppliers Council Directory
- Cintas Offering PPE Bulk Order for NAA Members
- Resources from NAA's Top Tier Supplier Partners
- Additional Resources from NAA's Supplier Partners