NAA Upcoming 2022 Fall Activities & Initiatives
The following are the top NAA highlights for the Fall season:
Assembly of Delegates | Nov. 15-17
The 2022 Assembly of Delegates (AOD) kicks off Tuesday, November 15 through Thursday, November 17. Composed of up to 250 delegates from NAA’s ten regions, AOD is our largest business meeting of the year. Usher in incoming volunteer leadership alongside the NAA and NAAEI Boards, Committees and Tasks Forces. Pre-registration is complimentary for all attendees prior to Wednesday, November 9.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI) Awareness Week – Coming Soon | Oct. 10-13
DEI Awareness Week is right around the corner. So, mark your calendars and get ready for more information on storytelling and diverse perspectives, allyship and creating and nurturing equitable and inclusive environments in and outside of the workplace. DEI is for everyone. Check out more of NAA’s DEI Resources today.
National Supplier Council
Do you know about the National Suppliers Council (NSC)? With an NSC upgrade to their existing NAA membership, suppliers get better networking opportunities, including mentoring from an NSC Executive Committee Member and priority exhibit and hotel selection at NAA Events. Help them take their business to new heights with the NSC.
With the evolution of the Fair Housing Act and laws surrounding protected classes, NAA is amassing an array of resources to help you and your members navigate these changes. Optimize your knowledge with:
- NAA’s Fair Housing Map helps you navigate your state to find statutory information about state and local protected classes. View legislative changes and learn more about “source of income” protections.
- NAA’s Emotional Support Animal Toolkit – 2022 Edition offers the latest information on navigating applicant or resident requests for an emotional support animal, including how to spot fraud, while following the law. Purchase your toolkit today.
- NAA’s Accessible Design and Construction Toolkit presents rental housing providers with information on how to maintain their physical properties’ accessibility for disabled persons. Purchase your toolkit today.
Get caught up in the rental housing industry’s latest trends, innovations and education when you register for these upcoming webinars:
- Give Back & Get Back | Sept. 22 Implementing a giving program will impact and strengthen your core business.
- Cracking Down on Synthetic Fraud | Oct. 12 Learn how to identify theft, synthetic fraud and how to protect your company.