RPM Careers Week Is July 12–16!
RPM Careers Week is one action-packed week of contests, special events, and celebrations to show the world why we love and support the residential property management industry.
Apartment Onsite Teams Day — Wednesday, July 14 — is an integral part of the week’s celebrations and an opportunity to highlight the hard work of vital, on-site property teams that have kept our communities safe and running during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Maintenance Monday: Take a photo or video of a maintenance professional you work with and submit it with a caption saying why they’re a valuable member of your team.
- Thank a Teammate Tuesday: Take a photo or video of your mentor or teammate and submit it with a caption saying how they’ve had an impact on your career.
- Celebrate Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Thursday: Take and submit a photo of yourself holding a sign that says why diversity, equity, and inclusion are important to your professional community.
- Finding Your Dream Career Friday: Write and submit a short post (around 100 words) about how you landed your RPM career, along with a photo of yourself at work.
- Breakfast or lunch for your team
- $250 Visa gift card
- One online credential program of your choice on gowithvisto.org
- Six continuing education credits from gowithvisto.org
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
Step 1: Enter your challenge submissions at rpmcareers.org/rpmcareersweek (July 12–16).
Step 2: Vote for the best photo or video for each challenge on RPM Careers’ Facebook and Instagram channels by liking your favorite. The photos and videos with the most likes will win prizes (July 22–26).
Step 3: Check RPM social channels for an announcement of the winners (July 29–30).