GCAA: Webinar: The NC Tenant Appeals Process From Start to Finish
WEBINAR DETAILS: There has been a significant increase in eviction appeals throughout North Carolina, and you want to know more about how to handle them. Are you new to navigating resident appeals or just need a refresher course? This webinar is for you!
All North Carolina affiliate members are welcome! If you are a member of another North Carolina affiliate that is not a GCAA member, please email email@example.com to register!
PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN:
- Who is allowed to file an appeal from an eviction judgment.
- What happens next once they appeal? And what if they don't pay their rent bond?
- When are the residents required to appeal? And when do we get the money they paid to the court?
- How does the appeals process work, exactly? And how long does it take until we get the write?
- Why is the resident allowed to appeal at all? And why do they get to "buy more time"?
About the Speaker:
He has been a resident of Gastonia and Charlotte since graduating law school in 1996. He has two sons, Joseph and Thomas.
Chris’ legal practice focuses primarily on representing national Multifamily & Single Family Operator property management firms. Chris is also a Certified Mediator who regularly mediates Business and Construction Litigation cases for other attorneys.