Larry Cranford Memorial Scholarship | $1,000
This scholarship will pay up to $1000 of the cost of the NAAEI Designation course.
The mission of the Scholarship is to foster the professional apartment industry education and career development potential of selected up-and-coming multi-family rental housing industry leaders in North Carolina. Any additional money owed would be the responsibility of the applicant.
It is named after long-time North Carolina apartment leader, Larry Cranford. Larry was loved by many for his folksy ways, his absolute commitment to industry education, and his people skills. Larry taught apartment management and maintenance throughout North Carolina for some 25 years. Larry was the AANC President from 1996-1998.
2021 Recipient| Chloe Taylor
Congratulations Chloe Taylor, a Community Director at Presley Uptown; a property of RangeWater Real Estate in Charlotte, NC! This scholarship will give Chloe up to $1,000 toward earning her CAM designation. Also, a big thank you to the Wilmington Apartment Association’s Board of Director’s for doing a wonderful and diligent job reviewing each application!
- 2021: Chloe Taylor, RangeWater Real Estate
- 2020: Nicole Coschigano, Grubb Properties
- 2019: Eduardo Salazar, Northwood Ravin
- 2018: Katelin Denkins, Southwood Realty
- 2017: Terri Jones, Integral Management
- 2016: Jessica Krantz, Tribute Properties
- 2015: Ronisha Thomas, Greystar
- 2014: Kelly Meldau, Burkely Communities
- 2013: Chauncey Brummel, Core Realty