AANC Resource Library: Share your Expertise!
Guidelines & How to Submit
The AANC Resource Library provides subcription based access to a collection of assets to aid in the professional development for Regional Managers and Executive Leadership by way of articles, white papers, presentations, videos, etc.
If you already have content you would like to submit, or would consider creating content, below you will find everything you need to know for consideration.
NOTE: You must have permission to share resource(s) and provide the representations either by being the sole author/owner of the resource(s), have documented proof to share by release of the original owner, or by nature of my role and authority at my company.
- Videos (less than 5 minutes)
- Articles/Blog Posts
- White Papers
- Survey Results
- Relevant Current Events
- Executive/Advanced Leadership
- Volunteer Leadership
- Legislative Updates
- Sales & Marketing
- Business Development
CONTENT CONTRIBUTION GUIDELINES
- Content will be added on a quarterly basis. The deadline for submission for the following quarter is the last day of February, May, August, and November.
- All content will be thoroughly reviewed and vetted by the AANC staff and Resource Library Task Force. You will be notified via email if your submission is accepted.
- Our goal is to ensure that all content is relevant and fresh, and that it fits into the categories that have been identified. We are also focused on ensuring there is little redundancy. Varying opinions and approaches are valuable so while a resource may be like what we already have, does not mean it will not be selected.
- Documents should be at least 500 words but no more than 10,000 words or 20 pages.
- All documents must be submitted in one of the following formats:
- Excel (without macros)
- PowerPoint (without embedded media). If you wish to submit a PowerPoint with embedded media, please convert it to an MP4 or WMV file prior to submission.
- We cannot accept submissions that are a PDF or any locked or protected format.
- Documents will be converted into PDF format before inclusion in the library, and all downloadable files will be watermarked at the time of download by the subscriber.
- All video submissions should be in MP4 or WMV format. Videos should be less than 5 minutes in length.
- The AANC has the right to edit and format all submitted resources for use in the library, but any company branding that is included in the resource will stay in place. Please provide your logo to appear in your introduction. See details in the AANC Resource Library Release Form that all contributors must sign.